I am so excited to welcome Crystal from Crystal & Co to my blog today. She is guest posting and sharing some fun Halloween craft, candy and decorating ideas. If you haven’t be sure to stop by Crystals awesome blog.
Need some quick and easy Halloween craft ideas? Maybe you are looking for something fun for your little ones to handout at school or share at their Halloween or fall party at school? I have some great ideas I want to share with you.
- Halloween Bark– this is great to make for a party, give to neighbors or have for dessert. My boys had so much fun helping me make this salty and sweet concoction.
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough– this recipe does require cooking the play dough mixture on the stove for a few minutes, but do not let that intimidate you. It really is easy and I share a step by step tutorial on my site. And oh my, it smells like a pumpkin pie!
- Marshmallow Ghost Treats– these are always a hit and really simple to make. They make great favors to hand out to friends at school.
- Puff Paint Pumpkin– we carved a pumpkin over the weekend and it molded and collapsed in two days. L Using puff paint is an easy way to decorate a pumpkin and there are no worries about your pumpkin going bad in a few days. We did a Henna design, but the sky is the limit. Imagine the possibilities.
- Blood Shot Eyeballs– my twins made a video to show you how to create eyeballs out of powdered donuts, red gel, gummy Life Savers and a chocolate chip. So much fun!
- Ghost Poo with Free Printable– this free printable makes these treats a hit with kiddos. Easy to make and handout to friends at school.
- Mummy Cookies with Free Cookie Tag Printable-there is a Milano cookie under all of that white chocolate. I share step by step how to make these cookies and the tags make them fun to give. These are great treats for teachers.
- Spider Handprints– make a keepsake and a fun craft all at the same time. This is a simple craft and you can tie in The Itsy Bitsy Spider story as well!
- Witchy Fingers– these are a hit at any Halloween party, or send them as favors to hand out at school.
- Broomstick Pretzel Rods– these make an excellent after-school snack.
- Pumpkin Poo with Free Printable– another treat your kiddos will have fun making. Little ones can fill the bags with candy while Mom cuts and staples.
- Halloween Homeschool Freebies by Subject– if you home school and you’re looking for supplemental ideas that are geared for fall and Halloween, this list is for you!
Which craft will you make?
Crystal is the author of Crystal & Co., where she shares mommy resources and solutions with her readers while raising five boys. If you are looking for easy recipes, weekly meal planning inspiration, craft ideas or fun birthday party creations you can make, you’ll want to hop over and check out her site. Lots of fun going on over there.