Menu Plan Monday

October 2, 2011

Thanksgiving

I am loving this cooler weather.  I think it was in the 60′s this morning and it felt gloriousI love opening the windows in the house and enjoying some fresh air.  This week I am trying some new to me recipes I’ve found either on Facebook or Pinterest.  Are you pinning yet?  Need an invite, just send me your email address.

I am a busy bee working on the e-cookbook and I counted yesterday and I have made 38 recipes in the past month! Not including our regular meals.  Recipe testing can be exhausting!  Totally worth it, but exhausting.  One awesome thing, though, is my freezer is getting loaded up with meals.  I do love that!

What are you cooking this week?

Last  week we enjoyed:

Photobucket

This week we have planned:

Breakfasts:

Chocolate Pumpkin Oatmeal

Cereal with fresh fruit

Scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits and fresh fruit

Dinner:

Bowtie Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad (picture and recipe courtesy of The Girl Who Ate Everything)

Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich (picture and recipe courtesy of Closet Cooking)

Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta (recipe and picture courtesy of Plain Chicken)

Chicken Florentine Artichoke Bake (picture and recipe courtesy of A Mom Not A Professional)

Snacks, desserts, drinks, other:

Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies

Stop by for more menu planning ideas at Organizing Junkie.

Lisa@Lisa's Dinnertime Dish October 3, 2011 at 9:06 am

Sounds like you have some good eating ahead of you this week!

kimberly October 3, 2011 at 12:40 pm

Oh, must try that jalapeno popper sandwich! That looks insanely good!

Jacqueline October 3, 2011 at 11:27 pm

I am totally with you! Pinterest is incredible and I just want to make yummy things off it. My peanut butter chocolate eclair cake was from pinterest. I see all these people worrying about Pinterest and what they don’t realize is that it really ups your readership. My referrals from Pinterest are really high. It is a ton of fun.

Rachel October 4, 2011 at 1:13 pm

I am so glad to know that someone else suffers from a pumpkin addiction, and not just me! :) By the way, those grilled cheese sandwiches look SO yummy!!!

Christy Denney October 5, 2011 at 7:13 am

Hey, thanks for the shout out. I have to try some of these pumpkin dishes out for sure!
Christy

Steph@PlainChicken.com October 5, 2011 at 11:29 am

You are eating good this week! What time is dinner??

Thanks for linking to my cajun chicken pasta – hope you liked it!