This post is just some random thoughts and pictures from the past few weeks.
- DT was in a friend’s wedding, another trucker friend. Check out his cute groom’s cake!! It was mint chocolate, awesome-ness.
It was also at a neat old dance hall, with no A/C, but they did have this BIG ASS FAN, can you see it? Yep, it’s a 20 footer, I know because I asked the owners. Check out their website, literally called BigAssFans.com. Ok, I just like saying it.
It worked really well too.
My handsome man!
- We met my brother, his girlfriend and my niece Sam, at Chuck E. Cheese’s. We had a great time visiting and playing.
- Last week I happen to be looking at Little W when I noticed his front tooth looked gray! It so happens that a few weeks before that he bumped into Little H’s hard head and thus-ly injured his tooth and root. It scared me so I immediately took him to the dentist, and it turns out there isn’t much they can do. Just wait and see. So I am checking daily to see if his tooth abscesses and at that point, it will need to be pulled. All I can think of is when this happened to me.
- I had to include this picture of little W tuckered out after refusing a nap. He fell asleep in the corner by the couch and my elliptical machine. I was cooking dinner and suddenly didn’t know where he was. I literally looked all over the house, outside and began to panic, when I decided to check inside one more time and there he was sleeping soundly in the corner. I love this because my boys never just fall asleep anywhere.
- I’ve been cooking and working on my e-cookbook like crazy. Testing recipes, creating new, taking pictures, editing, and eating. I am hoping for a November release date. I am also still looking for anyone willing to test a recipe. Just leave a message with your email address.
So what have you been up to lately?