I have a couple of random thoughts to share with you on the fine Friday morning.
- Remember Chloe, I posted about her and Cricket yesterday. Well it got really cold last night dropping into the freezing zone, and I couldn’t find Chloe to let her in. I searched and called and called and searched last night before I went to bed. I worried about her all night, then bright and early this morning I went back out to look for her. She was up in a tree in the very back of our yard, stuck. Which is very strange for her, because she usually lives in the trees, climbs up and down them every single day with perfect ease. All I could think is she got cold and couldn’t get down, my poor baby. She’s all warm now in the house, but what a way to spend the night.
- My First Olive Egger pullet, Jade has begun laying these light olive green eggs, the picture really doesn’t do them justice. I am also for the first time selling Olive Egger hatching eggs, it’s a fun little project for me.
- Our winter veggie garden is producing really well, and I just picked this lovely bounty, and made a wonderful soup, that I can’t wait to share.
- My eager garden help is always so willing to pull things out.
- and if I don’t cut my broccoli in time, this is what happens. Do you see that bee? In the middle of January.
- My sugar and gluten free diet is going surprisingly well, I am eating really good, and I am not craving all the junk, well mostly. Yesterday I wanted bread really bad, and I almost broke down and ate some, but I resisted. I haven’t weighed myself in a few days but being negative 10 lbs, feels really nice. Now if I could only get motivated to exercise!!
- I am also thinking about writing a (free) E-book on Menu Planning, and including some of my favorite recipes and menu plans. Would this interest you? Would you read it?
Well I think that’s it for my random thoughts of the day.
What are your random thoughts of the day?