"Family" water play

August 12, 2009

Not much is better than playing in the kiddie pool on a typical hott Texas Saturday,  Even more fun when the whole “family” joins in.

So we got all sun-screened up!

and since sunscreen is basically like hair gel (to little baldies) I decided to give the boys Mohawks!

See all that hair???  Yes I am proud!!!! Oh the joys of motherhood!!

But the real fun begins the second we turn the water on

The boys favorite game is riding on daddies back, as he sloshes around in the pool

Ride’m Cowboys!

Smile for the Camera Daddy!!

Looks like Little H spotted something?

Daddy’s “Foofs” (Shoes) and goes straight to putting them on.  Little H will take Foofs any day to water play!

Man was it a hot day even Chloe was panting

And Skeeter looked so hot, I decided to toss him in the pool!

He quickly hopped out, and began drying himself!

even though only his paws got wet!

silly dog.

But Precious gladly came in!

She was thirsty, and Little W thought that was a good idea, don’t do it!! Eek, thank goodness he didn’t drink the water!

Cricket was no where to be found, she knew she would be next up for the pool, and she’s not much for getting her paws wet.

Once the Family was out of the pool Daddy decided to clean it out

and the boys were so kindly helping

get the pool”

and themselves as dirty as possible!

Please share your wordless Wednesday post!!! Or in my case not so wordless post!

I would love to see them! Just click MckLinky below and add your blog post. Be sure to check out the other blogs and leave some comment love, we all love comments!  I’ve changed from Mr. Linky because it was having so many issues, please be sure to click on Mcklinky and link up!

Powered by MckLinky

Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…

Check out more wordless posts here, here, here , here, here , here

For more wordful Wednesday posts go to Seven Clown Circus

Mostly Wordless At Ordinary and Awesome

or in this case  What Works for Me Wednesday

I should be folding Laundry “Capture You”

{ 1 trackback }

Random Thoughts Thursday
July 7, 2011 at 7:32 am

Venus August 12, 2009 at 7:25 am

I love the ones of them lifting the pool and getting all muddy. They are adorable!

SueSue August 12, 2009 at 8:04 am

Too cute! They are just like that saying that Granny has in her kitchen…There are two types of boys, dirt and not yet! Your two seem to fit that perfectly. Looks like you had a great time cooling off. We had a wonderful time in Rockport. We fried shrimp one night and brought home some fresh blue crabs. Uncle B and I ate those last night. They were delicious. There is nothing as good as fresh seafood right off the shrimp boat. We only caught two keeper trout but the dolphins were putting on a show for us everyday. They were feeding in the bay and are so entertaining to watch. Rockport has really grown in the last ten years. We drove by Pampaw’s house and it sure brought back a lot of good memories.

Newlyweds Guide Francesca August 12, 2009 at 8:05 am

That looks like one fabulous summer day! My cousins and I used to love lazy summer days in the plastic or inflatable kiddie pool. We used to get it dirty, too. We once filled the entire thing with dirt and water. It was the biggest mud pie ever and we all just jumped in. When my mom made her way to the backyard, she just laughed. It was either that or cry. Ha!

Erin August 12, 2009 at 8:06 am

OMGOSH! these have to be the CUTEST ww pictures I’ve ever seen! I LOVE the picture of little H in daddy’s foofs! lol! And the baby mohawks! I always do my lil guy’s hair up in a mohawk when he’s taking a bath, but his father always is quick to comb it down. LOL! Thank you for sharing these pictures! I loved them all! Happy WW!

Alyson August 12, 2009 at 8:24 am

They all look like they had a ball. I love the one with the hose action best.:)

Alyson, the 3Ps Mama

hoosierhomemade August 12, 2009 at 8:36 am

What fun! Great pictures!
Thanks for hosting!
~Liz

bekah August 12, 2009 at 9:00 am

your boys have the cutest eyebrows!!! so dear!

Kimberly August 12, 2009 at 10:20 am

That looks like great fun. It has been hot here in Texas lately. We’ve been swimming a lot too!

These pictures bring back such memories that I’m teary eyed. I have twin brothers that are now 20, but I can so easily remember when they were this little and adorable and playing in our yard like this.

Thanks for the great pics.

Have you seen the Tell Me Thursday meme? I’m going to start participating this week. It allows you to just post pictures on Wed and then give the commentary on Thursday. 🙂

kaye August 12, 2009 at 12:04 pm

the boys mean double the water fun 🙂 glad the cast is off for the summer.

Diana August 12, 2009 at 1:20 pm

Very cute! Love the mohawks!

Elaine August 12, 2009 at 1:26 pm

Did you have to hose them off after that last pic? HA! Looks like fun for everyone! ; )

Kristen August 12, 2009 at 1:54 pm

So adorable – I love the mohawks! 🙂

Catherine @ The Blonde Diaries August 12, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Looks like they had fun in the pool and out of the pool. I bet that bath water was black.

Katharine Rider August 12, 2009 at 6:29 pm

these are so awesome- looks like a blast! The boys are getting SO big!!! xoxo

Run DMT August 12, 2009 at 8:16 pm

Those are precious pics! Looks like they had a blast! Happy WW!

Susie's Homemade August 12, 2009 at 9:14 pm

That is way too much fun!!

Rocio August 13, 2009 at 11:17 pm

L♥VE IT!
L♥VE IT!
L♥VE IT!
L♥VE IT!
SERI☺USLY iTotally L♥VE IT!
They are so DARN CUTE!!!!!!
LOVE THE TWIN MOTION!!

JoRo August 14, 2009 at 6:31 am

These are SO good! I agree with some of the other posters about loving the little mohawks – too cute. But I busted out laughing when I saw those last three pictures. Those muddy faces are about the sweetest (and funniest) thing I’ve seen in a while. 🙂

Random Thoughts Thursday July 7, 2011 at 7:32 am

[…] Yesterday morning I awoke and found out sweet 13 year old Precious had passed away in her sleep.  Truth be told when we first brought her home over 5 years ago the vet said she wouldn’t live another 6 months, and every summer I thought it was her last.  Precious was absolutely the sweetest dog, she loved the boys, let them ride her, jump on her, push her around, pull her fur, she loved it.  I am glad she went quickly with no pain or suffering.  I am going to miss the big girl.  Here are a few posts I have written about her over the years, here and here. […]