Wow this week went by really fast! And as usual I have much to be thankful for.
- Cooler weather- we’ve had our first cool spell if only it would last forever.
- Fall Season- I just love it! Cooler weather, crispness in the air, warm soups, Halloween, Thanksgiving!
- Pollo Y Queso Enchiladas- so very yummy (Recipe to come)
- Dancing with the Stars- I love this show, how hilarious is Cloris Leachman????
- Good book- I am reading this really neat book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life By: Barbara Kingslover- she describes raising her own food, health and the environment.
I would love to read your Thankful Thursday Posts Just click on Mr. Linky and add your post.
For more Thankful Thursday posts check out Sting my Heart